13. Complaints and Disputes:
A user with a complaint can approach our customer care team for resolution by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org . The user with a complaint is required to understand that all complaints and disputes at Blue11 are to be kept confidential. We will act to resolve complaints in standard time. Any decision taken by Blue11, following a complaint, will be binding on the user. Any dispute, controversy or hold against the company shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the civil courts at Delhi only.
14. Content & promotions
All content and material on the Website / app including but not limited to information, images, marks, logos, designs, pictures, graphics, text content, hyperlinks, multimedia clips, animation, Leagues and software (collectively referred to as "Content"), whether or not belonging to Blue11, are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Additionally, all chat content, messages, images, recommendations, emails, images sent by any user can be logged/recorded by us and shall form part of Content and Blue11 is free to use this material in any manner whatsoever, however, in no manner detrimental to the interest of the user.
The details of various promotions/clubs /tournaments organized on the Website / app can be found on the Website / app. Eligibility and applicable conditions for the ongoing promotional programs are provided in the website / app, which form a part of the Terms. Further Blue11 reserves the right to cancel or modify the same without prior notice.
15. Leagues Rules
- You agree to abide by the rules and regulations of each of the Leagues. You should ensure that you have read and understood the rules and regulations of the Leagues. These League Rules form part of the Agreement and can be found on the 'League rules/how to play' page of the Site. We may, from time to time, make additional Leagues available as part of the Services. This Agreement will apply to any League Rules relating to such Leagues. We will let you know about, and give you the opportunity to read, such League Rules at the time of introducing additional Leagues to the Site. We reserve the right to determine the results and winners of each of the Leagues in accordance with the League Rules. By registering and/or participating in any League or tournament you agree by these determinations and shall not be open to challenge. We will post lists of winners on the Site following each League/tournaments.
- In case there is a tie between 2 or more player ranks, then the prize money will be divided equally between the players. Suppose, if there are 2 winners tied for the 2nd position, then the sum of 2nd and 3rd position prize money will be added and divided by 2 and distributed equally between 2 winners and the next highest scorer will be awarded 4th rank. We round off the prize money and entries in case of percentage based leagues to make the experience flawless for our users.
- Super Over - There are no points allocated for super over in case a T20 or ODI match ends in a tie. In case of a tie the points & ranking thereof will be allocated only till the last ball bowled of the actual match, not the Super Over. Super Over is not counted as part of the match in terms of fantasy cricket & fantasy cricket points.
- For contests that offer bonus prizes; the reward is capped at 9999 per player. For contests that offer both cash and bonus as prize, if the sum of cash and bonus for a player exceeds 9999, then the bonus part will be adjusted accordingly.
- In the event of rain or the use of DL method to settle a match Blue11 will follow the direction of the match officials i.e If a result is declared in any form by the match officials so will Blue11.
- For Live fantasy contests if a contest has completed the minimum threshold of balls bowled (in the format) then result will be declared regardless of whether the match is abandoned or not
16. Disclaimer & indemnity & Limitation of liability
- The Company "Blue11 Fantasy Sports India Private Limited" shall not be liable for any claim, loss, injury, or damages (direct, indirect, incidental or any other kind whatsoever) arising from or in connection with your use of the Services, the Site or the platform. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in the Agreement, you agree that our maximum aggregate liability for all your claims against us, in all circumstances other than for valid Redemption of any Cash Balance in your Accounts, shall be limited to Rs. 10,000/- only.
- Prior to adding cash to your user account or participating in Leagues, you shall be responsible to satisfy yourself about the legality of playing Leagues in the jurisdiction from where you are accessing Leagues. If you are not legally competent to individually enter into Indian Rupee transactions through banking channels in India and/or are not accessing the Website / app from a permitted jurisdiction, you are prohibited from participating in Cash Leagues on the website / app. In the event of such violation, your participation in Cash Leagues will be deemed to be in breach of the Terms and you will not be entitled to receive any prize that you might win in such Cash Leagues.
- You represent that you have the experience and the requisite skills required to participate in the Activity and that you are not aware of any physical or mental condition that would impair your capability to fully participate in the Activity. You further acknowledge that you are solely responsible for any consequence resulting from your participating in this Activity or being associated with this Activity or around this Activity. You understand that Blue11 assumes no liability or responsibility for any financial loss that you may sustain as a result of participation in the Activity.
- You understand that the funds in your user account held by Blue11 do not carry any interest or return.
- You shall not hold Blue11 responsible for not being able to play any League for which you may be eligible to participate. This includes, but is not limited to situations where you are unable to log into your user account as your user account may be pending validation or you may be in suspected or established violation of any of the Terms
- You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company against any claims, actions, suits, damages, penalties, or awards brought against us by any entity or individual in connection with or in respect of your use of the Services, the Site or the Software.
- The Company expressly disclaims all responsibility and liability for any harm resulting from your participation in, or cancellation of, any League, any activity or transactions with third parties whom you may have connected to through the Services, the Site or the Software, and any User-generated Content, including any violation of intellectual property rights with respect to such User-generated Content.
- Intellectual Property: All rights, tangible and intangible, including copyright and other intellectual property rights, with regards to the Services, the Site and the platform, and any content or information displayed or contained therein, belong exclusively to the Company, unless expressly provided otherwise. The Company is merely permitting the User to play Leagues online and not use the same for any other commercial gain, and no right of any nature whatsoever is being passed on the user by virtue of permitting him / her to play the League. Using the Services, the Site and the platform does not, expressly or impliedly, give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in the Services, Site or Software or the content or information you access. The company hold the rights over any content which may be generated by Users, including but not limited to the contents of chat messages or message boards/forums, you acknowledge that the Company is not responsible for such User-generated Content. You understand that you will be accessing such User-generated Content at your own risk, and will not hold the Company responsible for an obscene, defamatory, illegal or otherwise offensive User-generated Content which may be displayed or accessible.
- The Company reserves the right to change, amend, add and modify these Terms of Service at any time and without notice to the Users. The Users shall be responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms of Service, to obtain timely notice of such changes. Users' continued use of the Website / app after changes are posted constitutes their acceptance of the amended Terms of Service.
- The failure of either Party to insist upon a strict performance of any of the terms or provisions herein or to exercise option, right or remedy herein contained, shall not in future be construed as waiver or a relinquishment of such terms, provisions, option, right or remedy but the same shall continue and remain in full force and effect. No waiver by either Party of any term or provision hereof shall be deemed to have been made unless expressed in writing and signed by such Party.
17. Voluntary Termination:
You are free to discontinue use of the Services on the Website / app at any time by intimating us of your desire to do so by sending an email to us at email@example.com If at such time, there is a positive withdrawable cash balance in your user account, we will, subject to satisfactory verification, disburse the same to you by online transfer or by a cheque in a timely manner.
18. Mobile Number Verification
At Blue11 you are required to validate your Mobile number for playing Leagues. This is to safe guard fraud of any form at Blue11. All your information is kept as confidential & not shared with any person or party in given reason. It is a mandatory process for all users to follow process of mobile authentication at Blue11.
19. Governing Law, dispute resolution & jurisdiction:
20. Third-Party Beneficiary:
The Licensor and you acknowledge and agree that Apple is a third party beneficiary of this License Agreement with respect to the Licensed Application, and that Apple will have the right (and will be deemed to have accepted the right) to enforce the Agreement against you as a third party beneficiary thereof as set forth herein.